QuadDynamics Mission Statement
Our mission at QuadDynamics is to be a major supplier of automation, controls, instrumentation and management information solutions to our clients to allow them achieve their life cycle goals.
- To build responsive and effective long-term client relationships through our performance.
- To provide professional engineering solutions that add value to our client's projects and operations.
- To empower our employees to benefit themselves, the company, our clients and the community.
- To be a socially responsible company and be equitable in all our dealings.
Our Core Values
The company is built on four core values of outstanding client focus, industry expertise, employee development and retention, and good corporate governance.
- Client Focus: QuadDynamics Ltd undertakes to build responsive long-term client relationships through performance based mutual respect between our clients and employees. We will consistently out-perform our competitors, irrespective of the scale of our customers’ requirements, to help our customers reach their life-cycle goals.
- Industry Expertise: QuadDynamics Ltd employs resources that add value to our clients’ projects. Our personnel and partners have the capability and experience to design, integrate, start-up, commission, maintain and document any type of third party controls or instrumentation installation, in any geographical location.
- Employee Empowerment: At QuadDynamics Ltd, we are committed to empowering our employees to progress their professional abilities, thus, benefiting themselves, the company, our clients and the community. We are an employee owned company with a very strong welfare focus.
- Corporate Excellence: QuadDynamics Ltd policies of good corporate governance are based on sound international management principles. This benefits the company as well as her customers. We are a socially responsible company that takes the environment and communities in which we operate into consideration.